Josei attaches particular importance and respect to the protection of the personal data of the merchants with it.
JOSEI is responsible for the website www.ziczac.gr which is the company's website and online store. The personal data you provide us during your registration to send you our newsletter are processed and will be kept in a record of our company. In addition, any other personal data you fill in on our site to contact you is also processed and will be kept in a record of our Company.
This Policy and its Terms may be updated at regular intervals and should therefore be regularly updated and checked for any changes.
- What is considered to be personal data?
The term "personal data", as used in this Policy, refers to information of natural persons, whether individuals or professionals, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc., which can be used to identify a customer or visitor to the site, hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data or Data".
- What is the Processing of Personal Data?
Processing of Personal Data is the collection, registration, organization, storage, adaptation, modification, retrieval, search of information, use, transmission to third parties, dissemination, association, combination, restriction, deletion and destruction of Personal Data of individuals.
- How is your data collected?
We collect information about you, among others, in the following cases:
- When you contact us directly through our call center or our website to request information about our products.
- If you buy a product directly from us through our sellers that you contact them by phone or through our physical store.
- C. If you respond to our actions for direct marketing, e.g. by completing a response card or by entering your data online on our website.
- If you provide personal data on behalf of a third party, you should ensure that the third party has previously become aware of this Policy.
- If you are under 16, you should not provide us with any information about you unless you have the consent of the person in charge of your parenting.
- G. Please help us to keep your information up to date by informing us of any changes to your personal data
- What kind of personal data do we collect about you?
The following categories of data relating to you may be collected and further processed through the various services and media described in this Policy:
- Communication Data ► e.g. name, address, phone numbers, e-mail address.
- B. Use of Website & Communication ► how you use our website and whether you open or promote our communications, including information collected through cookies (our company's Cookies Policy available HEREspecifies the relevant details).
- Sales Information ► shopping information
- What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- What is the legal basis for processing your Data from the Company?
- What are the recipients of your Data?
The recipients of the Data are the absolutely necessary personnel of the Company, which is committed to maintaining confidentiality. We may share or disclose your data when you have explicitly requested it or when required by law.
- How do we ensure that Executives respect your Personal Data?
Executives have agreed and contractually contracted with the Company:
- to maintain confidentiality,
- not to send data to third parties without the Company's license,
- take appropriate security measures,
- comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal data, in particular the GDPR Regulation.
- Do We Send Your Data Abroad?
We do not send your data outside of the European Union (EU). Your Personal Data is stored and processed only within the EU.
- How long do we store your Data and when do we delete it?
The data provided by you will be retained / stored by us only for as long as it is required to fulfill the purpose for which you have communicated your data to us and in compliance with the applicable laws.
In particular, for your data that we process for marketing purposes (subscription to the newsletter), they are retained by obtaining the relevant consent, and until you recall this, for example by unsubscribe to the specific field in the newsletter that the marketing department of our company sends.
The Data collected by Cookies, we delete them in accordance with the Cookies Policy.
We restrict access to your data to those who need to use it for that purpose.
- Is Your Data Safe?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to ensure the secure exchange of data between your web site and your browser.
- What are your rights as a data subject and can you exercise them?
- You have accessto your personal data.
This means that you have the right to be informed by us if we process your Data. If we process your Data, you can ask to be informed about the purpose of the processing, the kind of Data you observe, who we give it, how long we store it, whether it is automated to make decisions, but also about your other rights, such as correction, deleting data, limiting the processing and submitting a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
- You have the right tocorrect inaccurate personal data.
If you find that there is an error in your Data, you can tell us to fix it.
- You have the right to delete.
You may ask us to delete your data if it is no longer necessary for the above-mentioned processing purposes or you wish to withdraw your consent.
As well as deleting your account from our website www.ziczac.gr
- Do we use automated decision making / including profile training when processing your Data?
We do not make decisions, nor do we make profiling, based on the automated processing of your Data.
We use "cookies" on our website www.ziczac.gr always after your information and consent
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our CONTACT information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our CONTACT information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you have any concerns or questions about any aspect of this policy, please feel free to contact us:
Central: Delfon – Arachova TEL: +30 22670 29232, E-shop: 5, FAISTOU STR., 131 23 ILION-ATHENS, GREECE TEL: +30 210 2624545
Eshop: [email protected]
For communications on other matters, please contact us through the means described on the Service, in the “CONTACT” section).